Wednesday, October 27, 2010

paranormal activity 2

saw PA2 the other day with my friend Jen. yes we saw it during the day because Jen was afraid to watch it at night lol. but i am glad she came with me at all since the boyfriend didn't want to see it :(
i didn't go in with my hopes too high so i was pleasantly surprised. any excuse for popcorn...mmm...
i really, really liked it. i won't say too much so i don't spoil it, but the movie takes place before the first one so it explains a lot.
i love scary movies and this one had me sucked right in. lots of jumpy moments.
i was even still feeling scared the next day when i was alone in my house. had to keep reminding myself none of it was real. that's a sign of a good movie, in my opinion.
so anyway, if you liked the first movie then definitely go see it. i'd even watch it again. hopefully they make more of them! 9 out of 10 :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see PA2! Thought the first one was pretty scary and I had to keep telling myself it wasn't real either! haha although the downside is, none of my friends want to see it and there's no way I'm watching by myself!

    ReplyDelete