Friday, October 8, 2010

i love billy


love these new bow sandals from I Love Billy, i must have them! only problem is i don't know which colour to get. i love the beige but i am very fair-skinned and do not tan at all so would that colour look weird on me?

i could go safe and get the black but i do already have the black Melissa bow flip flops...decisions decisions! although sometimes when i wear black shoes i wonder if the black can look harsh against my fair skin, and probably make me look even whiter. so maybe i should try the beige, natural colour at the possibility of making me look not so pale?

6 comments:

  1. Love these! May I ask where you can find them online?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh also, I think you should go for the beige colour! You'll be wearing them in summer so you probably don't want the dark coloured ones as it won't match the lighter coloured clothes for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no worries, i found them on Shoe Shed here http://www.shoeshed.com.au/sandals/8983-tolsa.html
    i agree with you there, i think the lighter colour would be best! thanks mandstar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Maybe you should go to some shoe shops and try on something in a similar colour and see how it goes! It might not be as bad as you'd think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beige pair are gorgeous! I adore bows on everything possible.
    I think the beige would look fine, I have very fair skin and I often wear beige shoes and accessories. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats a good idea sallyannie, i might just try that.
    ive seen you pull off that colour too Cate and if you can do it then why can't i? :)

    ReplyDelete